You will learn what personal data we process, how it is used and what rights you have in relation to it. If there are any terms in this Policy that you do not agree with, please close this Site and do not use the Services provided here.
What personal information do we collect?
We process Personal Information that you voluntarily provide while using the Sites or Apps.
Automatic data collection.
The processing of Personal Data occurs automatically when you visit, use or navigate the Sites. This information does not identify you (for example, your name or contact information), but may include your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language settings, URLs, device name, country, location, how and when you use our Sites. , and other technical information. This information is primarily necessary for the security and functionality of our Sites, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes. Like many companies, we collect information using cookies and similar technologies.
How is this information used?
Will your information be shared with others?
We share and disclose your personal information only with your consent or when:
- As required by law. We may disclose your personal information if required to comply with the law, government request, legal process or court order.
- Vital interests and legal rights. We may disclose your personal information as necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action against possible violations of our policies, suspected fraud, potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activity, or as evidence in legal proceedings involving us.
- With your consent. We may disclose your personal information with your consent.
Are your personal data transferred outside the European Union?
Our servers are located in European data centers. If you visit our sites outside of Europe, please note that your Personal Data may be transferred, stored and processed by us and third parties with whom we work.
Any cross-border transfer of your personal data outside the European Economic Area will be based on:
- standard data protection provisions adopted by the European Commission or relevant data protection authorities;
- a decision by the European Commission confirming that the third country is capable of adequately protecting your personal data;
- with your consent or other legal grounds for which we are entitled to transfer.
How do we interact with third party websites?
How long is your personal data kept?
We store your personal information for several reasons, including:
- To comply with legal obligations under EU/local laws (eg Anti-Money Laundering Ordinance or Licensing Ordinance);
- Establishing or defending legal claims (such as negligence claims) that may be brought against us;
Fulfill our contractual obligations and rights in relation to said Personal Data;
- Our legitimate interests in conducting analytical work;
- Comply with the requirements of the competent authorities for the protection of personal data.
We will delete or anonymize your Personal Data, unless we are required by law to process it at the time, or if this is not possible (for example, because your Personal Data is stored in backup archives), your Personal Data will be stored in security and safe. they are isolated from further processing until their removal is possible.
How do we protect your personal information?
All necessary technical and organizational security measures have been taken to protect any Personal Data that we process on our websites. We have a fraud department and state-of-the-art systems to detect and prevent suspicious activity. Any account involved in suspicious activity will be banned and a thorough investigation will be carried out.
If you, as a user, have any concerns about activities related to your account, such as transactions that you did not make or unexpected changes to your balance, please contact us immediately. We will do our best to protect your personal information, but please note that we cannot guarantee the complete security of the entire Internet. Any transmission of personal information to and from our Sites is at your own risk. Share personal information only when it is safe to do so.
Do we collect personal information from minors?
We do not collect personal information and do not offer our services to persons under eighteen (18) years of age. By using our Sites, you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age. If a user of the Site is found to be under eighteen (18) years of age, such account will be terminated immediately and steps will be taken to delete all such user’s Personal Information immediately. If you are aware that we have Personal Data of persons under the age of eighteen (18), please contact us by email.
What are your privacy rights?
You have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include rights
Requesting access and obtaining a copy of your personal information
You have the right to request a copy of your personal data. In addition, you have the right to request that the personal information we hold about you be corrected or deleted, which may be inaccurate or have changed since it was provided. These requests are processed free of charge and can be sent via email.
Request to edit or delete personal information
You can request that your personal information be deleted, for example:
- Personal information is not required for collection purposes;
- You have previously consented to the use of your Personal Data but have chosen to withdraw it and we have no legal basis for using it under the Personal Data Protection Act;
- If we are unable to provide a legal basis for continuing to process personal data;
Personal data must be deleted in accordance with legal requirements;
- This right is subject to mandatory retention periods in accordance with local laws and regulations.
Restriction on the processing of your personal data
You have the right to restrict (“block” or “prohibit”) the processing of your Personal Data. If the processing is limited to you, your personal data will still be stored, but we will no longer use it. We maintain a strict record of users who apply to block the further use of their personal data to ensure that they comply with the restrictions in the future.
You can exercise this right in the following cases:
You object to the accuracy of the Personal Data (when we verify the data);
- the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of Personal Data, requesting restriction of processing instead;
- We no longer need to process your Personal Data, but you need it to exercise rights or defend against legal claims;
- we process your personal data for our legitimate business interests, but you object, and while we check whether there are grounds for continuing to process the data.
Acceptance of personal data
You have the right to receive the Personal Data you provide in a standard automated format. This allows you to extract data and reuse it however you want. However, this is not a general right and only arises in the processing of your Personal Data:
- to perform the terms of the agreement based on your consent or as needed;
- when the data is subjected to only automatic processing.
You can send us a request for information by e-mail.
Cancellation of consent to the processing of personal data
All requests to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data are considered in accordance with the current legislation on the protection of personal data. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data at any time. However, please note that this will not affect the lawfulness of processing prior to cancellation. If you live in the European Economic Area and believe that we have processed your personal data unlawfully, you also have the right to file a complaint with your local data protection authority. Their contact details can be found at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
Cookies and other technologies